- Days : 2
- Number Spots Available:
- New-Zealand : 1/6
- Techniques Covered :
- Surface preparation
- Clear Coats
- Products Covered :
Those who attend this course will have previously completed Novacolor training. Here you will discover the art of oxidation and application of concrete finishes. Learn about processing oxidised products to give you a particular look and maintain that look.
To attend this course, you will need to be proficient in applying products using a trowel. This training will incorporate application of decorative plaster finishes, polishing and use of waxes.
Focussed on current trends including stencilling, layering, drag, aged effects, metal polishing and mixing products. We encourage creativity with the application.
- Theory in relation to products being applied.
- Surfaces that the products can be applied to and considerations around the application.
- Functionality of products working together coherently.
- Hands-on training 8am to 4pm.
- Tea, coffee and lunch is provided.
- All Novacolor product required to complete training.
- Sample boards to create and takeaway with at the end of training.
- All tools are supplied for training and available to purchase at end of course.